+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Certifications
    MCSA:2008, VCP4/5, CCA (XS), MCITP: EA/VA, MCSE, MCSA, Linux+, Security+, Server+, A+
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamik
    Snadam: Nice hat. When I get my Xbox back and we do some Halo 3, I'm going to be really disappointed if you don't sound like a crazy cowboy. Your avatar has set the bar quite high.
    Very disappointing. I didn't see the hat anywhere when I met him!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. You Don't See Me

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, MCP, MCSA:M:S 2003, MCSE:S 2003, C|EH, C|HFI, CCENT, CISSP
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmember
    Quote Originally Posted by snadam
    Goldmember,
    Well since you HAVEN'T TAKEN BOTH YET, I don't see how you can form a valid opinion that 291 is easy or otherwise...

The beast is overrated IMO. Having passed the CCNA twice, I have found studying for the Beast fairly easy besides RRAS.
    Having passed the CCNA twice and studied for the Beast(which I will attempt next week), I feel confident in my remark that the Beast will be easier.

I see little or no reason to take it back. Studying for the Beast has taken me one month, whereas the CCNA took 6 months the first time, and about 3-4 months the second time.

That is a significant time difference.

Did you pass the exam (70-291)?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. nel

Certifications
    A+ , Network+, MCSA 2003, CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, JNCIA-JunOS, JNCIS-ENT, Bsc(hons) & Msc Degree
    Quote Originally Posted by famosbrown
    Quote Originally Posted by snadam
    Goldmember,
    Well since you HAVEN'T TAKEN BOTH YET, I don't see how you can form a valid opinion that 291 is easy or otherwise...

The beast is overrated IMO. Having passed the CCNA twice, I have found studying for the Beast fairly easy besides RRAS.
    Having passed the CCNA twice and studied for the Beast(which I will attempt next week), I feel confident in my remark that the Beast will be easier.

I see little or no reason to take it back. Studying for the Beast has taken me one month, whereas the CCNA took 6 months the first time, and about 3-4 months the second time.

That is a significant time difference.

Did you pass the exam (70-291)?
    i cant remem seeing a *Pass* post
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks