+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCNA, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator, MCITP: Server Administrator, MCTS, A+, Net+, Sec+

Default 1 on 1 with the Beast tomorrow...

I 've been cramming all day everyday for the last week. I dont feel AS confident as I have with other certs but I figured I might as well since I have a 2nd shot (hopefully I wont have to use it... ). I dont know if it is bc everybody hypes this test up as the hardest or not but think that as long as I have a good handle on DNS, DHCP, RRAS, and IPSEC I should be alright. Send a prayer up for ya boi hopefully I will be MCSA tomorrow...I'll update...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Drops by now and again astorrs's Avatar

Certifications
    I have numerous certs from VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, EMC, Nimble Storage, Palo Alto Networks and more...
    Good luck, I've got this one booked for tomorrow as well (2nd shot ready of course). Hopefully we can congratulate each other on being a couple of newly minted MCSA's
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Comptia A+, Network+, CCENT, CCNA R+S, ITIL Foundations
    best of luck
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCNA, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator, MCITP: Server Administrator, MCTS, A+, Net+, Sec+
    Welp...I failed (1st time ever) Oh well...I rushed it anyway to take advantage of the 2nd shot anyway. I figured even with failing I would get a free look at what the exm was like so Im not heartbroken...resheduling in 3-4 week...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. coffee all day everyday. nicklauscombs's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNA: Security, JNCIA-FWV, JNCIA-SSL, MCP, A+, Network+, Security+, CNSS 4011
    That's the best part of the second shot, you get a view of the exam and without a doubt find out where your weak areas are. Now go back and wipe it out!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks