+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291(MCSA)

Lightbulb Great tutorial for Subnetting

All,

I wanted to share this blog link with you because if any of you are like me, I'm having an unusually rough time learning subnetting using traditional microsoft training. However, I stumbled upon this guy's blog and he makes it so easy to understand that I'm questioning why I didn't get this earlier.

Subnetting Made Easy And Other Cisco Tidbits: Subnetting Made Easy - Critically Acclaimed!

Enjoy!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Has anyone ever seen the CBT nuggets for the 291 where James Conrad teaches subnetting? I don't understand why it works. It is an extremely short way of doing it (which I forget at the moment because it didn't look like it should work)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291(MCSA)
    I watched it and didn't quite understand it for some reason. Or maybe I just forgot it and found this, then thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

My brain is fried from studying.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy85 View Post
    thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    hmmmm, if I sliced this... I bet if I could make myself a sandwich...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member

Certifications
    MCP 2.0, MCSA 2000, MCSA 2003, MCTS, MCITP

Arrow Be careful!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsbane View Post
    Has anyone ever seen the CBT nuggets for the 291 where James Conrad teaches subnetting? I don't understand why it works. It is an extremely short way of doing it (which I forget at the moment because it didn't look like it should work)
    Sometimes the method of James Conrad will give you a wrong result... anyway just verify accurately the question, if it asks for a certain number of subnets, first calculate the subnets!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by Truelies View Post
    Sometimes the method of James Conrad will give you a wrong result...
    I was thinking it would, but I'm also not a subnetting genius.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks