+ Reply to Thread
  1. Go ping yourself... phoeneous's Avatar

Certifications
    Pimp status

Default I guess scheduling the exam would help...

So I get to the test center this morning all ready to go...and she tells me that my test wasnt scheduled!!! I logged in to Prometric and sure enough I never scheduled it... I guess I've been studying too much that I completely spaced it. Oh well, one more day to study. Test is either tomorrow or Friday. Im such a 'tard.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Quote Originally Posted by phoeneous View Post
    So I get to the test center this morning all ready to go...and she tells me that my test wasnt scheduled!!! I logged in to Prometric and sure enough I never scheduled it... I guess I've been studying too much that I completely spaced it. Oh well, one more day to study. Test is either tomorrow or Friday. Im such a 'tard.
    haha, that is pretty funny.

Another day to study isn't such a bad thing. Lucky for you there was still a spot available.

Good luck tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Virtually Certifiable tbgree00's Avatar

Certifications
    VCAP5-DCA/DCD, VCP5-DCV, ITIL, MCSE, MCSA 03/12,MCITP:EA, EST, EDA7, EA, CCENT
    That may be the best thing I've read in a long while. I'm heading out the door with my confirmation so I should be set!

Good luck studying more.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member
    LOL

Bet you won't let that happen again
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Quote Originally Posted by tbgree00 View Post
    That may be the best thing I've read in a long while. I'm heading out the door with my confirmation so I should be set!

Good luck studying more.
    Good luck,
    make sure you write down every question for me like we talked about... or else

Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSD Web Apps/SharePoint Applications, MCITP: DBA 2005/2008, EA, EDA7, Linux+, Sec+, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS
    This is far better than going to take the exam and finding out it was scheduled for yesterday.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertKaucher View Post
    This is far better than going to take the exam and finding out it was scheduled for yesterday.
    A friend of mine drove 2 hours to go to a concert and was wondering why there was nobody there. Well the concert was yesterday. Oops
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Go ping yourself... phoeneous's Avatar

Certifications
    Pimp status
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertKaucher View Post
    Yeah, that would suck.

Test is scheduled for tomorrow for sure this time
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks