+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MCSA- quick

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    yes

Default MCSA- quick

Well I got to get this MCSA out of the way & get the ball rolling for the future. I'm sick of knowing all the answers at work & not being certified. I'm getting ready for 291, I figure 3 weeks then its time to knock out SEC+. I have dedicated mon, tues, weds & sundays for Study. After this CCNA. Anyone have any suggestions on 291?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    MCDST Almost_MCSA_2003, Master Electrician, Certified Electrical Contractor
    Well I guess it ultimately depends on what works for you... but for me CBT Nuggets, Transcender, the MS Pressbook and a home lab seems to fit the bill...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    OSCP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, MCSA 2008, MCSE 2003: Security, MCDST, MCP, Security+, Network+, A+, Project+, CCENT, CCNA
    Well if you are pretty much familiar with most of the stuff I would just pick up the Exam Cram 2 book for a good review and then Transcender to test what you know already.

Good luck on your test!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by TeKniques
    Well if you are pretty much familiar with most of the stuff I would just pick up the Exam Cram 2 book for a good review and then Transcender to test what you know already.

Good luck on your test!
    Exam Cram2, I love them. I have used them for everything except CCNA I have Sybex. I will let you know how it goes.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks