+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    MCSE: NT4, 2000, 2003, MCTS: Windows 7, MCSA, MCP, CNA, A+, i-Net+, Net+, Server+, Security+, ITIL Foundations V2,3

Default Anybody try Microsoft IT Academy text for 291

Well my adventure in studying for this test has been off and on for 2 years. I get close to writing and get sidetracked. I have booked the exam for February 7th. I studied MS Press and Microsoft IT Academy text along with Oreilly's MCSE in a Nutshell. My exam sim software is Transcender. I think I have a winning team of books. Was wondering your opinion specifically on the Microsoft IT Academy text 70-291 text?

My plan is to use Microsoft IT Academy text for 291, 293 and 294 along with the additional resources above and be finished by end of May at latest then continue down MCITP 2008 EA upgrade track. I have Comptia Electives (A+,N+,S+) and electives from MCSE 2000.

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+,Network+, MCP Certified, 290, 291 in progress
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmcaninch View Post
    Well my adventure in studying for this test has been off and on for 2 years. I get close to writing and get sidetracked. I have booked the exam for February 7th. I studied MS Press and Microsoft IT Academy text along with Oreilly's MCSE in a Nutshell. My exam sim software is Transcender. I think I have a winning team of books. Was wondering your opinion specifically on the Microsoft IT Academy text 70-291 text?

My plan is to use Microsoft IT Academy text for 291, 293 and 294 along with the additional resources above and be finished by end of May at latest then continue down MCITP 2008 EA upgrade track. I have Comptia Electives (A+,N+,S+) and electives from MCSE 2000.

Thanks!
    I never heard of them.. I"m using Press book and CBT nuggets for my exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CompTia A+, CompTia Network+, MCP, MCSA 2003, MCSE 2003
    also never heard of it. Im using MS Press, Testout and transcender for my exam 70-291.
    im planning on writing it on the week of the 14th FEB.
    Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks