+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed

Certifications
    MCSE: SharePoint 2013, Productivity

Default Passed

Hi Guys,

As you may or may not get from my username I am Knownhero. My password for some reason will not rest so I have had to make a new one.

Just want to thank everyone here in helping me pass this exam did it on my third try. Alot of WSUS and DNS for me hope thats not breaking any of the rules to say. Also 9 simulations, as many people have mentioned before CBT and TestOut are awesome!

Might see some of you on the Exchange side of things

Regards
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats on pass!!

That exam is next on my list to getting my MCSA!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Artist's impression mikedisd2's Avatar

Certifications
    MCSE, CCNA, ITIL, Dipl.IT, 70-620, 70-647
    Congrats on staying focussed and getting 291 bagged. Many people here (especially me) can relate to the amount of headaches this exam has caused.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    AS in Computer Science, A+, Network+, RHCSA, Linux+, MCSA 2003, MCITP 2008, CCENT
    Congrats on the pass!!
    What version of WSUS was on the test I wonder? The study guide I have has version 1. I'm doing hands on with version 3.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks