+ Reply to Thread
  1. IOCs? What IOCs???!! jcundiff's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, CRISC, ITILFv3, PCIP, RSA Archer, MSCE Win2000, A+, N+, Server+, Proj+, eBiz+,iNet+

Default What an Adventure! It really shouldn't be this hard !

So, got to the testing center (45 minutes away) this morning about 20 minutes before my 9:15 slot. Go inside, the guy there tells me he doesn't have me scheduled for an exam, not at 9:15 or any other time :O A 45 minute phone call with pearson later, I am now scheduled for the exam at 11:30 in another testings center, 30 minutes from home in the opposite direction...

Get to the 2nd testing location, sit down, start the exam, brain dump everything from my head to the eraser board they give you, and proceed to need NONE of it... weirdest CompTIA exam I have ever sat... it read more like a Sec+ exam got dumped into the Network + exam bank... hour later I passed by the skin of my teeth with a 725. And then the test centers printer doesn't print :O

Finally the test center lady calls someone and they walk her through re-printing the form. At least the last of the certifications I had to re-take for WGU are complete Now on to the Linux + also for WGU at least its a net new cert for me
    "Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    AWS DVA, AWS SAA, CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CASP, CEH, SEC+, NET+, A+
    Congrats! That would be quite frustrating. As for your take on the Network+, yeah, I felt that way too. Quite similar to the Security+ exam.
    Last edited by averageguy72; 01-28-2017 at 04:18 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BSCS, CCNA, Sec+, Net+
    Congratulations! Glad it all worked out and it's in your rear view mirror!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. There is no spoon. p@r0tuXus's Avatar

Certifications
    ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCNA
    Congrats! I've been planning to take this too, as it'd help my resume out and my future plans to attend WGU. Hopefully it's not too difficult.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks