+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Passed N10-006 on Feb 03: exam dumps mostly useless

Well, I passed N10-006 yesterday, if barely, but it was DIFFICULTt! I passed CCNA in the past, but I'd say in some ways
    Network+ is more difficult to study 'cause the topics are vast and picked quite randomly.
    Also, seemingly MOST (I'd say 90%) of the questions were totally new.
    Another thing is: I found very few of those "simple questions." What I mean is like,
    "What is the port used to assign IPs automatically (=53) " type of questions that take only 5 seconds to answer.
    Frankly, I was thinking I'd pass this one easily because I bought Pearson's "approved"
    textbook and scored like 95%+ on all practice exams. The real exam is 150% harder. At least the one I took was.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCITP, MCSA, CCNA, VCA, ACA
    Well I'd be the first to say. Don't use exam dumps. Not really helpful when it comes to learning the stuff long term. The Network+ is not that difficult when it comes to learning networking.

I thought the CCENT/CCNA was harder than the Network+

Quote Originally Posted by marky mac View Post
    Well, I passed N10-006 yesterday, if barely, but it was DIFFICULTt! I passed CCNA in the past, but I'd say in some ways
    Network+ is more difficult to study 'cause the topics are vast and picked quite randomly.
    Also, seemingly MOST (I'd say 90%) of the questions were totally new.
    Another thing is: I found very few of those "simple questions." What I mean is like,
    "What is the port used to assign IPs automatically (=53) " type of questions that take only 5 seconds to answer.
    Frankly, I was thinking I'd pass this one easily because I bought Pearson's "approved"
    textbook and scored like 95%+ on all practice exams. The real exam is 150% harder. At least the one I took was.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    I meant port 67, not 53. I was baked when I posted this...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks