+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    98-365 MTA: Win Server Administration Fundamentals

Default Prep time for self-study Net+

Hi All,

New to the tech exams forum here. I've recently wrapped up the MTA 98-365 Win. Server Administration Fundamentals this past Monday. I've been studying the Mike Meyers hardcover on and off with a good handle on the OSI model, subnetting, etc. Along with the Prof. Messer videos online.

If I were to grind for say 3-4 hours daily, what's a realistic time frame for a pass, but not only a successful pass, but to also retain the information.

I'm still going to skim through the exam materials from my recent pass to really ensure that I've gotten a firm grip, since having the paper saying you know something and forgetting it all when you're speaking to someone at an interview is rather pointless.

Thinking the A+ isn't worthwhile at this point as I have 2-3 yrs. help desk experience at the moment and looking to advance towards a sys. admin role.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. Member

Certifications
    LPIC-1, Linux+, SUSE CLA, MCP, VCA6-DCV
    Book with Practice test !!Premium Edition!!
    CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test | Pearson IT Certification

Hands-on Lab Simulator
    CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Hands-on Lab Simulator | Pearson IT Certification

31 Days Before Your CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam !!Web Edition!!
    31 Days Before Your CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam (Digital Study Guide): A Day-By-Day Review Guide for the N10-006 Certification Exam (eBook, videos, interactive exercises, quizzes) | Pearson IT Certification

With Discount Code: HOL2017(Expires 31 December, 2017) will cost you: 68.47$

With Purchase Order you will also receive 30 Unlimited Access on Safaribooksonline and you can take this video course too:
    https://www.safaribooksonline.com/li...9780134097824/

Good luck...
    Last edited by duta74; 12-08-2017 at 09:18 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks