+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default College course for Network +

Hey everybody I am new to the forum and I am looking to get my network + cert within 6 months. Is there a college course that any of you took that you feel fully prepared you to take the exam and pass? Currently I don't have any certs but I am in a position at my job that requires security +, I am scheduled to take that exam mid June. I was thinking about getting Network + in the meantime but I am open to anything else if any of you suggest otherwise. Thank you in advance.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Sec, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP, ITIL
    You could probably self-study the exam with a book and pass the exam without the cost of a class just for that certification!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    GCFE, GCED, GCIH, GSTRT, CISSP, CCSP, and others that should never be mentioned
    I've seen many community colleges offer these courses, which is generally cheaper than going through a commercial training provider.

Haivng said that I agree with Dakinggamer87 on self-study. That is the option this community usually recommends for entry level exams.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks