+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications and Network Engineering, Comptia A+

Default Ia the Network + hard?

Hey guys,

I have been reading that the Network+ cert is hard to pass and the newer one is much easier.

Anyone have any light on this?

Regards
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    so did you find out??
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCENT, Network+, MCP, MCTS: Windows 7
    Personally I thought there was a mixture of very easy and hard questions.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    A+ Net+
    Just took it a day ago the N10-006. All I did was watch professor messer, downloaded the exam objectives from comptia, and read mike meyers all in one guide cover for cover and highlighted and write notes. Made a 752, not the best score but sure as hell beats failing since I paid for it out of my own wallet. Overall I felt it was easy. Asked somewhat a bit of polices questions SLA, AUP, consent to monitoring, Business Continuity Plans etc... PBQs were nothing to difficult and I only got two so meh. Got literally no questions on subnetting (which was an easy concept for me to understand) so I guess I got lucky on that. Bit of 802.11 questions, security, firewalls, ACLs, VLANs, bit of ports numbers scenario questions, command line for windows networking, and couple of WAN technologies questions were a bit confusing for me since I don't have much experience with that stuff anyways. Don't sweat it just go in with confidence and take it when you feel ready is all I can say.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hello all!

I just took the exam this morning (Located in Italy), and passed with a 780. Most of the questions require you to act as if you where the admin and are trying to either install or trouble shoot and issue/s. I also saw a lot of speed test questions compared to ethernet standards, and Firewall ACL questions. Just like UNIXuser117, I had two sims which were very easy to complete. I saw two simple subnetting questions asking how many host/CIDR notation. I hope this helps... Also I'm a brand new to the forum so hello all!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks