+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, CCENT, CCNA

Default Signed up to take Network+

I have finally signed up to take the Network+ N10-004 exam the first week of April. I got tired of not putting enough time in to study so I scheduled a test. I know it will force me to get more serious about studying. I am also taking an online Networking and Telecommunications class at the University I work for. Along with course, I've been reading the book (CompTIA Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-004 by Todd Lammle). I took my A+ exam way back in the late 90s so its been a while since I've taken a cert exam. I know I need to get some certs under my belt if I want to change my career direction into network or server administration. I wanted a stronger networking foundation so I signed up for the course and the Network+ exam. After I finish this exam I may go on to take the Security+ or the MCITP Server Administrator exams.

congrats to all of you who have recently passed the exam!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    GCFE, GCED, GCIH, CISSP, CCSP, and others that should never be mentioned
    Setting a firm date definitely helps. Don't forget to ping us if you have questions or hit a roadblock in your studies. Best of luck.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCITP- Server Admin, MCTS- Network Infrastructure, MCTS- Active Directory, MCTS- Windows 7, CCNA, Sec+, Proj+, Net+, A+, CIW Found. V5, Java
    Quote Originally Posted by sixtyten View Post
    I have finally signed up to take the Network+ N10-004 exam the first week of April. I got tired of not putting enough time in to study so I scheduled a test. I know it will force me to get more serious about studying. I am also taking an online Networking and Telecommunications class at the University I work for. Along with course, I've been reading the book (CompTIA Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-004 by Todd Lammle). I took my A+ exam way back in the late 90s so its been a while since I've taken a cert exam. I know I need to get some certs under my belt if I want to change my career direction into network or server administration. I wanted a stronger networking foundation so I signed up for the course and the Network+ exam. After I finish this exam I may go on to take the Security+ or the MCITP Server Administrator exams.

congrats to all of you who have recently passed the exam!
    Good luck!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks