+ Reply to Thread

Default Certified Novell ZENworks Administrator beta exam

Not sure if anyone here can use this. Maybe you know someone who is still looking at the CNE and is up to date on the information.

Very short testing window.

The free beta exam for the Certified Novell® ZENworks® Administrator (Course 3098 and 8004) will be held from Monday, October 12 through Saturday, October 17.

All Novell employees and customers are invited to participate and provide feedback. The test will be a maximum of 140 minutes in length and will have 148 questions. Registration begins on Monday, October 12, 2009, and is limited to 125 participants.

To register for this exam:
    Call VUE at 1-800-837-8263 (1-800-Test CNE)
    Or visit the VUE Web site at www.vue.com/novell
    Request exam number 051-725 and beta exam code "CertZENworksBeta09"

Reminder: Those who pass this exam will receive credit towards certification.

Test title: Certified Novell ZENworks Administrator
    Test series ID: 051-725
    Test time: 140 minutes
    Number of items: 148
    Registration begins: 10/12/2009
    Date try out starts: 10/12/2009
    Date try out ends: 10/17/2009
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCIE counter..993 Lab Hours.... 532 Reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Not sure if anyone here can use this. Maybe you know someone who is still looking at the CNE and is up to date on the information.

Very short testing window.
    I'm a CNE myself in Netware 5 and 6. I would certainly recommend that anyone working a Netware environment have a go at this exam. Have never used Zen myself but everyone I spoke to seems to like it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE, MCSA, CNA, CCNA (expired), Project+, Linux+, CNE (expired), OCA MySQL 5, ITIL Foundation
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgon View Post
    I'm a CNE myself in Netware 5 and 6. I would certainly recommend that anyone working a Netware environment have a go at this exam. Have never used Zen myself but everyone I spoke to seems to like it.
    Aren't you a past or former CNE? I thought CNE NetWare 5 and 6 are retired "legacy" tracks. That's why I don't tell anyone I have a CNE 5.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks