+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    A+, CNA, Linux+, MCP, MCTS, DCSE, MCSA, MCSE, CLA

Default Passed CLA 10 on the 18th!

I passed the CLA (Certified Linux Administrator) for Suse 10 on the 18th. Pretty much if you get the list off of Novell's site of what you need to know and go through each item you will pass. Know common switchs like what you might use in tar for example in various circumstances/

Score 721/800

Woo hoo!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by srcurrie View Post
    I passed the CLA (Certified Linux Administrator) for Suse 10 on the 18th. Pretty much if you get the list off of Novell's site of what you need to know and go through each item you will pass. Know common switchs like what you might use in tar for example in various circumstances/

Score 721/800

Woo hoo!!!
    Congrats. How much exp do you have and whats next?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCIE counter..993 Lab Hours.... 532 Reading.

Score 721/800

Woo hoo!!!
    I think that might be the first Novell pass posted on here since I completed CNE 5 and 6 back in May 2007! Either way belated congratulations there!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Objectives my friend! varelg's Avatar

Certifications
    RHCSA

Score 721/800

Woo hoo!!!
    Well done!!! Congradulations!!! What's next on the list srcurrie? Any other certs you have in mind?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Server+, MCSE 2003, Novell CLA10
    SUPER - Congratulations

I also passed CLA10 on the 12 of March 2010 and now I'm getting ready for CLP10. I'll post more about my progress later.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks