+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Todd Lammele CCNA R&S 3 in 1 -study guide exams 100-101,200-101,200-110

Hi hopefully I am posting in the correct place.
    I have Todd Lammele CCNA R&S 3 in 1 -study guide exams 100-101,200-101,200-110 that I purchased a few years back when I was studying for my certs. Unfortunately life got in the way and I wasn't able to continue down the Cisco path. I was wondering if this study guide is still relevant. I believe it was VERY relevant as it was a new release when I bought it. Apparently the lab that I am looking to sell is out of date except for maybe very beginners to Cisco. So I was hoping the book still carries it's value to it.
    Thank you
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Server+, Linux+ and CSA+; MCSA: Windows 7, ITIL Foundations
    There is some value but not enough, in my opinion. The new v3 CCNA: R&S is a lot harder than the previous version, according to several folks I've talked to.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks