+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    Comptia Security+, AWS CSA-A

Default Another hello post

Hi All,

Back again after another rollercoaster 5 years in IT. I hope everyone is well and if there is any old-guard around, a special hi to you.

Looking to do some certs at the moment. Actually have my AWS SA-A exam next Monday, I think after 4 years working with AWS I should be fine, but still, giving the exam the respect it deserves.

Looking at a security certification after that, I have started doing some udemy courses on hacking with python. Which I found to be very interesting to begin with. Looking at some kali courses to complement this.

I'll be about quite a bit with my future studies, hope to see you all about

Cheers,
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Are we having fun yet? UnixGuy's Avatar

Certifications
    GCFA, eJPT, RHCE, Solaris 10, SNIA SCSP, Security+, Server+, ITILv3, CCNA (Expired)
    Welcome back! I can't say I remember your username...but I vaguely do!

Did you leave IT and do something else and then came back?
    Goal: GCFA (DONE), GPEN
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Comptia Security+, AWS CSA-A
    Hey UnixGuy, I do remember your name I beleive. These years of drinking beer in the pub have definitely stopped some (maybe a lot) of my neruons firing upstairs. So I am really hazy myself

I was trying to switch my career to game development. It didn't really pan out unfortunately and I was discouraged by stories and advice from indie game devs I spoke to at meetups here in London. I instead decided to go into DevOps and have been doing it ever since, a few job changes later I am pretty happy where I am, just want to get some certifications and enjoy my career.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Are we having fun yet? UnixGuy's Avatar

Certifications
    GCFA, eJPT, RHCE, Solaris 10, SNIA SCSP, Security+, Server+, ITILv3, CCNA (Expired)
    you made a great career move! Good to have you back here mate!
    Goal: GCFA (DONE), GPEN
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks