+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH

Exclamation Healthcare IT Certification Exam Advice

Hello Forum:

I am taking my HIT certification exam on Friday and I am just wondering (without breaking NDA) What are your thoughts on the exam in regards to difficulty? I have been using the official Pearson guide along with CBT Nuggets videos. Is this a cert that can be done in a week or so without much difficulty? Thanks!
    Last edited by kMastaFlash; 09-17-2014 at 12:08 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MS IS, CISM, CRISC, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, VCP5-DCV, EMCISA, COBIT 5, ITIL, Qualys
    Are you required by your employer to take it?
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe

Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    I am just taking this for the heck of it. I got a free voucher for it so I decided why not. They say it is not very popular or even resume worthy not sure if that is true or not. I haven't seen this as a required cert for any sort of job.
    Last edited by kMastaFlash; 09-17-2014 at 12:11 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks