+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    Lots

Default Did CompTIA give up on ProctorU?

Hello,

I set up a ProctorU account, after hearing some good things in the forums. But, after contacting them, I found that they are no longer proctoring any CompTIA examinations. Did CompTIA give up on this examination method?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member

Certifications
    Epic Bridges Interfaces, Epic Chronicles, Server+, Project+, Healthcare IT Technician, Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator (CSSA)
    I'm curious as well. I preferred the experience over going to a testing center.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    This was only a promotion that they offered. I am not sure if they are going to bring it back or not. They might have been giving ProctorU a test run to see if many people are utilizing it and then maybe use that format in the future. Mostly just for testing out certs that nobody really pursues imo.
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    I hate that did away with that.
    2017 Goals: CCNA R&S
    Certifications:
    A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Lab: 3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620Router with NM-32A module
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Server+, CCENT, CSA+, Google Educator, SolarWinds Certified Professional
    CompTIA and ProctorU had made clear that it was a trial. If it continues, it would probably be at full price....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks