+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CISSP, HDI-SCA, ITIL V3 Foundations, A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCDST, CCENT, CCNA, Project+, CCNA Security, MCTS: Windows 7 Config, CEH, CHFI

Default CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician HIT-001

Havent' seen any mention of this in awhile. Anyone taken it semi-recently? About to head to the healthcare side of things, thought this might be a quick and inexpensive way to brush up on some stuff
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    silicon valley, where we speak that bay area slang

Certifications
    CCNA CCENT ITIL SSCA SSVVP WSQD WSQI Cloud+ Mobility+ Security+ Linux+ Network+ Server+ Project+ A+ HIT LPIC-1 CLA11 ACE ace/PACA SSBBP SSLP CMS SCP
    I took it a few months ago. It's a good way to brush up on key issues in a HIPAA-governed environment. I have actually had some healthcare startups interested in my services due to this certification.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Healthcare IT Technician,Server+, Network+, Security+,MTA-Server Admin Fundamentals, Project+
    If you have other IT certs or a degree in IT and you want to get into the healthcare side of things this cert can be a big help. It shows prospective employers that you are familiar with HIPPA regulations, which is huge deal in the industry due to government guidelines and potential fines.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, HDI-SCA, ITIL V3 Foundations, A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCDST, CCENT, CCNA, Project+, CCNA Security, MCTS: Windows 7 Config, CEH, CHFI
    well my new role will be with a Healthcare company, so I figured I could start studying this now, so when I start I have a heads up on some stuff
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    CSA+, CWTS, Storage+, Sec+, A+, N+, Mobility+, MCP, etc.
    That book should have most of what you need for the exam. I took it about a year ago, and used it for my main study material.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks