+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    Vendor Neutral Certified in IT Security, Networking, Hardware, Unix, Windows, Linux, Forensics, Cloud

Default Passed CompTIA Mobility+ !

A great day for me.. I just passed CompTIA Mobility+! Now I'll be teaching this certification nationwide !
    Very happy! My score was 832.. which is pretty good I think..

I used the following for resources \ material:
    All-In-One CompTIA Mobility+ by Bobby Rodgers From McGraw Hill, a great book with the "total tester" cd\dvd disc that has a lot of practice questions and answers on it.

The other book I used was: "Mobile Computing Deployment and Management: Real World Skills for CompTIA Mobility+ Certification and Beyond" by Robert J. Bartz From SYBEX. This was a good book as well but needed less worded questions for practice. This is still great for supplemental material along with the All-In-One book.. or other practice test books that may be out there. For just a reference book for the real world.. the content is great.

I found some made up test questions and answers on "quizlet.com", if you search there.. you can find them easily.
    Lastly.. this certification is very much "worth it".
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Congrats , all the best man
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Vendor Neutral Certified in IT Security, Networking, Hardware, Unix, Windows, Linux, Forensics, Cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by greg9891 View Post
    Congrats , all the best man

Thank You!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    CSA+, CWTS, Storage+, Sec+, A+, N+, Mobility+, MCP, etc.
    Congrats! I plan on sitting for this one in the coming weeks. I've read through the All-In-One book, and am reviewing using the practice exams. I'm waiting on the coursebook from CompTIA's store to arrive in the next day or so to review that content as well.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    a few
    Congrats!
    من طلب عزائم الأمور ، هان عليه بذل النفس فيها - محمد إبن ابي عامر
    www.keyboardbanger.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks