+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCP, CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+, Healthcare IT Technician, ITIL Foundation 2011, A.S. Business Administration Currently working on CCENT/CCNA

Default Study material for healthcare IT exam?

I have the Joy Dark book and one from Logical Operations that I am using to study. I have gone through the official book by Joy Dark but still feel a little lacking and the questions on the CD in the book do not appear to be anything I saw in the book and just wondering if this book will be enough to pass this exam? For anyone that has taken this test, is there anything else good to use to study for this test to pass it? I am also finding conflicting information as to whether the questions on the real test are all multiple choice or are there any performance based questions on this exam? I would like to be ready to take this exam within the next week. Thanks in advance for any input anyone has.
    Last edited by Jamesweb; 08-22-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCP, CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+, Healthcare IT Technician, ITIL Foundation 2011, A.S. Business Administration Currently working on CCENT/CCNA
    So far no responses, guess I will be winging it on exam day late this week! Wish me luck lol!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    Well I have great news!! I PASSED!!! The HIT exam this morning with a 712. Not a super great score but a pass is a pass on this one. Not bad spending only right at 2 weeks to study for this for a lifer cert.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, HDI-SCA, ITIL V3 Foundations, A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCDST, CCENT, CCNA, Project+, CCNA Security, MCTS: Windows 7 Config, CEH, CHFI
    congrats, I'm about to finish up studying, I have been using CBTnuggets
    Reply With Quote Quote  

silicon valley, where we speak that bay area slang

Certifications
    CCNA CCENT ITIL SSCA SSVVP WSQD WSQI Cloud+ Mobility+ Security+ Linux+ Network+ Server+ Project+ A+ HIT LPIC-1 CLA11 ACE ace/PACA SSBBP SSLP CMS SCP
    congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, N+, S+, CCNA R&S, MCP, MCSA: Win7 / 2012R2, MCITP: EDST, MCTS: 70-640, A.A.S. Network Administration and Support
    Nice, congrats! And thanks for letting us know what you used to study!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member
    was the CBT nuggets material enough to pass the exam. Just curious as I plan to take before end of year
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, HDI-SCA, ITIL V3 Foundations, A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCDST, CCENT, CCNA, Project+, CCNA Security, MCTS: Windows 7 Config, CEH, CHFI
    i haven't taken the test yet, so I dont know. However I felt the CBT nuggets was pretty comprehensive. I am also reading a book on the subject and about to take a boot camp
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks