+ Reply to Thread

Thread: passed CSA+

1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default passed CSA+

Read the Sibex book twice and took notes - watched a couple of youtube videos on the more popular tools around. Didn't need to know any port numbers or encryption key lengths - took me two weeks. Actually a good exam to have under your belt because bosses understand the title cyber security even if they haven't heard of the exam yet.
    It is different to CEH and is a nice complement to it. So got both now and going for casp next. job security here I come
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CSA+, CWTS, Storage+, Sec+, A+, N+, Mobility+, MCP, etc.
    Congrats! Glad to see more earning this cert, which hopefully means it will become more well known in the job market.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Just also passed CSA+, studied Sybex and a book called Masterskills.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Security+, Network+, A+, MCP, 70-410, 70-411, CSA+
    Congrats to you both. I just purchased the Sybex book and will begin my studies this week.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Ph.D Candidate, MA, BA, CASP, Security+, Project+, Network+, Mobility+, CCNA-Security, CCENT
    Congratulations!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Member

Certifications
    Security+
    Quote Originally Posted by uksteveinus View Post
    Read the Sibex book twice and took notes - watched a couple of youtube videos on the more popular tools around. Didn't need to know any port numbers or encryption key lengths - took me two weeks. Actually a good exam to have under your belt because bosses understand the title cyber security even if they haven't heard of the exam yet.
    It is different to CEH and is a nice complement to it. So got both now and going for casp next. job security here I come
    About how many hours did u study a day? Two weeks seems fast...Do you have experience in Security?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks