+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    Comptia A+

Default How to prepare for MTA 98-365 exam

Hi
    I'm looking for some advise. I've done Comptia A+ 801/802 recently the next step is Networking+ and after that (in 2 months time) i have to prepare for MTA. Which books, videos can i use to pass that exam? As far as i red it's tuff exam to pass.

Thanks in advance
    Btw.
    I'm looking some advice also in Comptia Networking+ exam?
    Last edited by asgaard76; 08-13-2014 at 10:20 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, HIT, MTAx6, MS: O365, MSCA: O365, MCSA: Win 7, MCITP: Win 7 EA, MCITP: Win 7 EDS, MCTS: 70-681, MS: Server Virtualization HyperV, BAAP
    Quote Originally Posted by asgaard76 View Post
    Hi
    I'm looking for some advise. I've done Comptia A+ 801/802 recently the next step is Networking+ and after that (in 2 months time) i have to prepare for MTA. Which books, videos or .vce files can i use to pass that exam? As far as i red it's tuff exam to pass.

Thanks in advance
    Btw.
    I'm looking some advice also in Comptia Networking+ exam. Can i practice my knowlege with .vce files only?
    VCE files are taboo on this forum; we don't talk about dumping, ect ect..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Learn it, Do it, Know it! Asif Dasl's Avatar

Certifications
    MCSA:2008/7 MCITP:EA/SA EDST/EST MCSE'03 SBS'08/'03 MCDST A+ N+ Sec+ Srv+ VCP5-DCV VCA-DCV/Cloud
    Yeah, not only is it taboo, you really shouldn't cheat for foundational exams - which is stuff you really need to know to do your job. A piece of paper is pretty much useless if you totally fail an interview.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    MCS. MTA 98-366, MCP, CCENT,VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VCA-WM, MCTS Windows 7, CCNA R&S, Brocade BCRE
    Its an easy exam, watch profesor's Messer videos and you'll be fine
    Last edited by RINTI1012; 07-28-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+| MTA: 98-349 & 98-366| MCTS: 70-680
    Hope this helps.

Q1: What materials can I use to study for the MTA 98-365 exam?
    A1: Not sure what materials would be perfect, but I'm going for the Sybex books and CBT Nuggets for reading/videos. And plan to setup a virtual environment to test various features of Windows Server. This post might be helpful: [1]

Q1: I need advice on the CompTIA Network+ exam. Could I practice using .vce files?
    A2: Technically yes but it might be just memorizing; not only are you potentially taking the challenge away, you could be breaking CompTIA's policies. [2] You could try Transcender [3] or MeasureUp instead [4]. Some books for certs include practice exams chapter by chapter or in the back.

I also agree with the posts above.

[1] MTA 98-365 (Server): Just Passed! Reflections Inside.
    [2] CompTIA Candidate Agreement
    [3] http://www.transcender.com/practice-...rt-n10-005.kap
    [4] Network+ (N10-005)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks