+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    VCP6-DCV | MCSA O365 | MCSA Win12 | MCSE Sharepoint | MCSE Productivity | MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure

Default Just Passed 70-533

Whoa! Got a 800 they just updated the exam big time on Nov 22, lots of ARM and some Linux now.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    congrats , which dump u studied ?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    ACAS,Comp TIA Security +, Novell CNE, HDI Customer Service, ITIL Foundation, MTA
    no dumps here..
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, N+, Sec+, MCITP: EDST, MCSA: Windows 7, MCSA: Server 2012, 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
    Well done mate. I'm taking this on Wednesday and have only just discovered they have changed the objectives. I have spent hours studying classic resources (even though I suspected this was redundant outside of passing the exam) so I find it infuriating that this changes without warning.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member

Certifications
    VCP6-DCV | MCSA O365 | MCSA Win12 | MCSE Sharepoint | MCSE Productivity | MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejwhat View Post
    Well done mate. I'm taking this on Wednesday and have only just discovered they have changed the objectives. I have spent hours studying classic resources (even though I suspected this was redundant outside of passing the exam) so I find it infuriating that this changes without warning.
    Yeah the only way I passed is they refreshed the measure up practice exams on the 29th Nov and I sent two days on it and it saved my bacon. The weight on ARM rather than the classic portal wasn't a deal breaker, but the Linux on Azure, Puppet and Chef questions almost blindsided me. Get the recent measureup and you will do fine, also pay attention to the links at the bottom of this page from Microsoft for some much needed info.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks