+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed 98-375

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    None?

Default Passed 98-375

Passed 98-375 today. Similar negative experience with other MTA exams I have taken. Material is a little too random and not focused on what entry level skills should be. Instead a mixed bag of randomness which seems to have no logic behind it.

Over all bad experience. I think the test designers and material prep people are completely out of touch with each other.

Prep Material -
    1) Completed official MVA videos (avoid these, there are two series, both not much related to the exam)
    2) Completed a course from vtc.com on HTML5 ( a good primer)
    3) Completed official course from Microsoft 70-480 Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3 (great class)
    4) Completed official book courseware

Experience
    1) 6+ years in eCom support for a major ecom player
    2) Managed and developed sites for small companies since I was a kid

Next up for me to recertify on CCNA. I let my CCNP/CCNA lapse and I could use the refresher on networking. Looking at this new CCNA Cyber Sec and CCNA Sec which could be fun
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    MCDST, MCP, BSc Computer Forensics, MTA: 98-366, OSWP, OSCP, FJSE, ACE, PGCert, Linux+, Sec+
    Congrats!

With the server fundamentals that i'm currently running through, they briefly mention that all MTA's are designed to get you to understand some concepts, learn some new technologies/applications and for you to go off and play with them/research. I'm not sure how well they get the point across in the 98-375 but I definitely think they need to stress that even more in the MTA courses.
    Future certs: CEH v10 (maybe)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hello

anyone knows when can i get exams tests ?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCP (70-410, 70-411)
    Yup. I got you covered. Check the following link.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/lear...am-98-375.aspx
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    I hate to bumps this,but can you recommend any free study material? for the 98-375? I've been using the MVA,but you said to skip it
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks