+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    MTA Windows OS Fundamentals 98-349| ITIL Foundation| Apple Mac Integration 10.12

Default So the 97-365 is stick around?

According to the list of exams set to retire the 98-365 isnt on there. This was originally planned for retirement in 2016 which they extended to July 17 but now its not even in the list! I was hoping for a version that focuses on 2016 or even 2012 r2.. Anyone plan to take it? https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/retired-certification-exams.aspx
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, HIT, MTAx6, MS: O365, MSCA: O365, MCSA: Win 7, MCITP: Win 7 EA, MCITP: Win 7 EDS, MCTS: 70-681, MS: Server Virtualization HyperV, BAAP
    Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T View Post
    According to the list of exams set to retire the 98-365 isnt on there. This was originally planned for retirement in 2016 which they extended to July 17 but now its not even in the list! I was hoping for a version that focuses on 2016 or even 2012 r2.. Anyone plan to take it? https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/lear...ion-exams.aspx
    They updated many of these recently, but it doesn't appear the 365 was updated. I would suspect there will be no 2016 or 2012 version of this test. I took it, it was a pretty hard test, I actually failed the first time I took it.

-scott
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    I checked the Microsoft website and it still shows the test. Did you pass it the second time around?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    Nevermind wrong test.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks