+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Default MCSA O365 70-346/347 Microsoft Courses

Has anyone had experience with Microsoft Official courses? They have either a on-demand self-paced training or 5 day classroom training(probably "bootcamp")
    My work is a big partner with Microsoft and we have voucher for Microsoft courses, wonder if we will be able to use these for these Microsoft Learning Partners. I am located in the US, Bay Area btw
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    CWTS, MCP O365 (346), Net+, A+
    I took the 70-346 and used the official study guide from Microsoft and the Pluralsight course. The Pluralsight course really help especially with labbing and I stress labbing. I did not do the 70-347 because at the time the course was not available.

I have not used Microsoft's self-paced training but if labbing is included then it will definitely help with understanding the technologies.

Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    My company will pay for any education, wondering if PluralSights or CBTNuggets has better material?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    CWTS, MCP O365 (346), Net+, A+
    It really depends on the instructor of the course. Both Pluralsight and CBTNuggets offer a free trial. I would recommend evaluating during the free trial period to see which is better for you or which instructor's teaching method suits you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks