+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Default Passed the 70-668 today

I became a MCITP: SharePoint Administrator today, the exam consisted of 50 questions. The exam starts off with 10 questions then breaks into small sections consisting of 1 to 4 questions per section. Overall the exam was easier than the 70-667 in my opinion. I spent most of the time reading the Microsoft TechNet site and Microsoft Administrator pocket consultant book.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Master of Science - Information Technology, Bachelor of Arts in Information Science, PMP, CAPM, MCP (70-210), Six Sigma White Belt
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats on pass!!

What's next?
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member
    Thanks guys...Well I am currently reading the Project + book and I will be taking the EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional within the next month and half. I might take the 294 to finish my MCSE next week....Idk yet.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks