+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Mta 98-363

1. kgb

Certifications
    Java SE6 Programmer, Sec+, Net+, Proj+, A+, Bunch of CIW's, Bunch of MTA's
    Quote Originally Posted by joehalford01 View Post
    Passed, thank god! Time to burn this book!!!!! Seriously, after reading close to 600 pages in the book I recommended above and going through the offical material again, and purchasing the measure up practice exam, 78%. Missed 8 questions out of 35. So not too bad, definitely on a different level than the other MTA exams, and I realize now I am not a programmer at heart. lol Sticking to system administration and networks.
    Congrats on the pass!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    Comptia A+,N+,S+,P+, MS MTA 98-363, CIW
    Just started this class last week and those learnkey videos went right over my head. So I'm glad you passed and I found a few pointers on what to do. These pluralsight videos seem to be a bit better and are helping out quite a bit. With no programing background I sure do hope I'm able to pass this class in a timely manner.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, CCNP Voice, Microsoft 70-680, Misc CIW certs
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpeech View Post
    Just started this class last week and those learnkey videos went right over my head. So I'm glad you passed and I found a few pointers on what to do. These pluralsight videos seem to be a bit better and are helping out quite a bit. With no programing background I sure do hope I'm able to pass this class in a timely manner.
    KSpeech, if you need further help with this class, I would encourage you to seek out a massive thread about it in the wgu communities. I passed it after several weeks of study. Perusing that thread gave me encouragement and some very different strategies regarding which order to view the material in, study tips, and experiences from other students.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Achieve excellence daily

Certifications
    CISSP
    Passed this with ~two weeks of study and a few years on/off development experience. The book and LearnKey covered everything.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    I have been going at the material for going on my second week now. I tried watching the LearnKey videos but its not really covering material so much as maybe exam objective bullet points and im lost, nothing is really sticking. I opted to start instead with covering the MS book and am working through Lesson 4 now. I do have a concern that there doesnt appear to be much in the way of guidance for what material is fluff and what is actual exam material. Once i get through this book, hopefully by next week, i will go over the other video resource and see if that helps cement things.

For those that took the test, I saw that some of the test is more "what happens with/for/if ..." questions instead of defining or identifying the correct term type questions?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    VCP-DCV/DT, VCAP-DCD, MCITP, MCSE
    I picked up the book that joehalford01 recommended from amazon, I've only been reading it off and on for a month but so far I like it way better then my glances at the MOAC.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member

Red face Exam pattern

Hi,

I am preparing for MTA 98-363

Can anyone please give me information on the exam pattern.

How many questions?
    Number of correct answers to clear the exam.

Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks