+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 293 Sims?

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE:M 2003, CCA 4, VCP, MCTS:Vista, Server 2008

Default 293 Sims?

From experience what are the majority of sims in this exam? From 291 i had mostlt DNS based sims and i think SUS. Im booked in for 293 in 1 week, any input appreciated so i can hammer practicing RRAS and other practical sims. I downloaded GPMC and am getin familiar with that are there any sims on configuring GPMC?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE:Messaging 2003, MCTS:Vista, MCTS EXCH 2007 Config
    I downloaded GPMC and am getin familiar with that are there any sims on configuring GPMC?
    Not from what I remember. GPO configuration was the big topic for 294. If I remember rightly you need to concentrate more on CA configuration using the MMC snap-in, server clustering, NLB and the Security Configuration and Analysis snap-in.
    Up Next : Not sure
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE:M 2003, CCA 4, VCP, MCTS:Vista, Server 2008
    With sims i have hardly worked with NLB and clustering can i expect sims on those topics or mainly certificates and Security config and analysis console? I have read quite a bit about clustering and NLB but are the sims mainly based on them on certs? Will i expect any DNS sims as in 291 i coped a few? any SUS sims pop up. They seem to have come up in 290 and 291 i feel them as easy marks quite straight forward.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA 2000, MCSE 2003, Exchange 2000, CCNA, CCNA Security, CNE, A+, Network+, Security+
    You could get sims on those topics. I suggest you go over labs regarding them. Sybex had pretty good ones (or was it Syngress?)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks