+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. ROFL-Copter pilot snadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,235

    Certifications
    JNCIP-SEC, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIA-JunOS, CCNA, CCENT, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, MCP, Network+, Security+
    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishra
    lol well admist the spam, I say good job snadam. I bet you are happy you studied as much as you did.
    thanks, man. Best of luck on your go at it too!


    and I dont really mind the spam. We could just make it an off topic thread so we can just post whatever; but hey Im fine with whatever. Hell, I even spammed my own thread!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  2. SS -->
  3. mikej412's caddy sprkymrk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    4,976

    Certifications
    MCP (NT4 Server), MCSA 2000, MCSA 2003, CCNA, Security+, Network+
    #52
    Wow Ive only been gone for 3 days....

    Okay, first off congrats to snadam for whatever it is he did this time, I've kind of lost track in this thread. :P

    Secondly, y'all better get your old avatars back or I'll reset your post counts to zero!

    Third, I would like to spam this topic with a possible picture of royal, though only a few may actually "get it":

    Reply With Quote Quote  

  4. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    12,308
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Wow Ive only been gone for 3 days....
    You have some messed up priorities...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Okay, first off congrats to snadam for whatever it is he did this time, I've kind of lost track in this thread. :P
    I think he managed to put down the bottle and take a test or something...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Secondly, y'all better get your old avatars back or I'll reset your post counts to zero!
    Mine was a legitimate change that was done prior to this thread. It's not my fault everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Mine was a custom one that I made, and now it's gone, so I guess it's sayonara post count

    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Third, I would like to spam this topic with a possible picture of royal, though only a few may actually "get it":
    Nope Thanks for making me feel dumb though.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  5. One Man Wolfpac NetAdmin2436's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,077

    Certifications
    AAS in Computer Networking, MCSE 2003, Network+, Security+, A+
    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamik
    I think he managed to put down the bottle and take a test or something..
    I'm glad you were able to pick it back up in his place. Don't even deny it, I see your avatar.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  6. ROFL-Copter pilot snadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,235

    Certifications
    JNCIP-SEC, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIA-JunOS, CCNA, CCENT, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, MCP, Network+, Security+
    #55
    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Wow Ive only been gone for 3 days....
    thats like 2 months in TE time

    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Okay, first off congrats to snadam for whatever it is he did this time, I've kind of lost track in this thread. :P
    it WAS for 293, but I dont mind celebrating other thins like lolcats and avatar changes :P

    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Secondly, y'all better get your old avatars back or I'll reset your post counts to zero!
    I have it in reserve if needed. You cant tell me you dont enjoy the bigfoot protester
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  7. New Member royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,373
    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamik
    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Third, I would like to spam this topic with a possible picture of royal, though only a few may actually "get it":
    Nope Thanks for making me feel dumb though.
    That makes two of us.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  8. mikej412's caddy sprkymrk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    4,976

    Certifications
    MCP (NT4 Server), MCSA 2000, MCSA 2003, CCNA, Security+, Network+
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by royal
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamik
    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Third, I would like to spam this topic with a possible picture of royal, though only a few may actually "get it":
    Nope Thanks for making me feel dumb though.
    That makes two of us.
    Hint: That particular animal is called an elan.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  9. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    12,308
    #58
    Did you actually know that or did you just put his name into Google images? That image is the first result. I like the other images better. Damn Royal. You share a name with a bunch of hot (or at least mostly naked) chicks. I only share my name with a mediocre president. I also have the same birthday as Richard Nixon. I suck
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  10. New Member royal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,373
    #59
    Time to resurrect this thread. I saw this picture and thought it was just too awesome to not post.

    Reply With Quote Quote  

  11. Virtual Member undomiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    2,813

    Certifications
    MCSA:2008, VCP4/5, CCA (XS), MCITP: EA/VA, MCSE, MCSA, Linux+, Security+, Server+, A+
    #60
    Attack of the lolbunnies!!!!!!!!!!

    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Social Networking & Bookmarks