+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CCNA, MCSA: Win2003, Network+, A+,

Default CBT Nuggets for 70-293?

Hey everybody,

I was wondering what everyone thought of the CBT Nuggets for 70-293. I am thinking about buying it, but wanted to see if this has played a huge role when it came to passing the test for anybody.

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec +, MCTS:Vista, Windows 7, MCSA:S, MCSE:S, MCITP:SA
    I used them for the 293 and I have to say I found them to be very informative. I use CBT as a secondary to fill in the blocks missing from TestOut. I like the TO videos because of the practice questions and the simulations, though they sometimes lack in the depth of information provided. I would strongly suggest using more than one source when studying for these exams. The combination of Test Out, CBT, & the MS Press or Exam Cram books plus my virtual lab has been working for me so far.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    MCSE (NT4); MCSA (2003); CCNA; A+; 70-410
    I am currently going through the CBT Nuggets for the 70-293. I would say that if I had paid for it out of my own money, it probably would not have been worth it, as it is quite expensive. My company paid, so I feel more comfortable with the cost !

With so much other work ongoing right now, it's hard to really get into this 293 exam, so I am playing the CBT videos a couple of times just to get me started. I will still need to use the Syngress book for the bulk of my study once Nuggets has given me a foot up.

The presenter on these videos is mostly OK but he tends to drift off into trivial, unconnected stories, which may be OK for some people but I am an impatient person and just want to get this stuff learned.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member
    Did you use them for 291? If you liked those, you'd like these. I think there is some overlap between the videos, if I remember right.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    Bsc. IT A+,NET+,CST,CNST, MCSA 2003,MCDBA: Next on the hitlist --> LPIC, OCP
    eh, i just think trainsignal is the best
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, MCSA: Win2003, Network+, A+,
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I decided to purchase CBT Nuggets. So far I like it. Hopefully this and the Syngress book will be enough for the 70-293. Thanks again
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    SAS Certified Base Programmer, MCSE, MCSA:S, VCP, Sec+, Project+, Net+, A+, CIW Pro/Database, BS-IT
    Quote Originally Posted by gravyjoe View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I decided to purchase CBT Nuggets. So far I like it. Hopefully this and the Syngress book will be enough for the 70-293. Thanks again
    Did you remember to use your MCP discount?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks