+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to find

1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 (MCSA for 2003), Security +

Default Where to find

Need to start studying for 70-293, where do you guys & gals get the Transcender stuff I here so much about? Hoe much is it and is it worth it? I usually do the CBT Nuggets (from work) and buy Microsofts press book (hardcover). Thanks

One more thing, is it bad to go for MSCE on server 2003 since it's been out for a while?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCP: 70-270, 70-290, CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless
    I think you can get Transcender from their site. I'm not sure of the price. you can get a great deal on the Microsoft Press books from your local used book store.

I think it would be good to have MCSE 2003 and then upgrade to 2008. It would look
    better on a resume.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, MCSE, MCSA Messaging, A+, Server+, SCP
    You can buy it on transcender website (70-293 product can be found on the site below)

Microsoft 70-293 Practice Exam - Transcender MCSE/MCSA 70-293 Certification Training Products

And for the MCSE question, It is advisable to finish the MCSE path since many companies are still using Windows 2003. Then go for the upgrade (MCITP EA). In this case you can be more knowledgeable when it comes to migrating from Windows 2003 to Windows 2008.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 (MCSA for 2003), Security +
    What's up with study questions from Test$ing & Cert$illers, are these not good?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, CCNA, MCSA, 70-293, MCTS: Vista
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy boy View Post
    What's up with study questions from Test$ing & Cert$illers, are these not good?
    Sounds like dumps! Go to
    CertGuard | IT Certification Exam Security & Integrity
    Enter the URL of the product you asked about.

On this site, dumps are not liked. Its much better to study for the test and learn the material than to cheat. Cheating also cheapens the value of certifications.

Stick with Examforce, Transcender, Preplogic, Selftestsoftware for practice tests. And books from Microsoft, Sybex, and/or Syngress.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks