+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Quote Originally Posted by phoeneous View Post
    Good luck. If you pass, give me all of your answers. Mmkay thx.
    Hey, you can have all of my answers. Then you will at least know which ones not to pick.

I don't know what else I can do for this, I've covered all of the material, and it makes sense as I go over it. But when I take a look at a transcender question none of what I know comes out. At this point its too late to reschedule, so I'll just walk in there tomorrow, do my best, and hope that I at least get a respectable score, passing prefered.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Go ping yourself... phoeneous's Avatar

Certifications
    Pimp status
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsbane View Post
    Hey, you can have all of my answers. Then you will at least know which ones not to pick.

I don't know what else I can do for this, I've covered all of the material, and it makes sense as I go over it. But when I take a look at a transcender question none of what I know comes out. At this point its too late to reschedule, so I'll just walk in there tomorrow, do my best, and hope that I at least get a respectable score, passing prefered.
    Did you register for second shot?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSD Web Apps/SharePoint Applications, MCITP: DBA 2005/2008, EA, EDA7, Linux+, Sec+, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS
    I was about to ask the same question regarding second shot. If that's the case it's a practice test. The best thing to do at this point is, as you said, take it and hope for a pass. I fyou don't pass, then take one week and blitz the material using your score sheet as a guide.

In order for that to work you will need to convince your family to leave you alone for a week during designated study times. In order for that to work you will need to keep to the limits of the time.

Here is my suggested blitz method: Take a test every single day. Do not answer questions you are unsure of. Study the questions you get wrong and create labs based on them. Use VMs and take snapshots so you can roll back easily. If you have to, go to the public library or Star Bucks after work to keep from being interrupted. You should finish each practice test within 20 minutes. Take another hour (at least) to review the questions you got wrong. One week is not too much to ask of the family, I think.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Social Networking & Bookmarks