+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tomorrow @ 10

1. You are already dead jmritenour's Avatar

Certifications
    RHCA, RHCE, RHCSA

Default Tomorrow @ 10

Tomorrow I get back on my path toward MCSE after swerving over to Security+ and CCNA for a bit.

I think CCNA has helped me a bit - Todd Lammle's book helped me understand subnetting in a way no other source so far has, and I feel like I know RIP and OSPF in general pretty well at this point.

The PKI/NLB/Clustering stuff I've labbed up as best I could. It's hard to really simulate clustering especially in small, virtual environment.

I feel pretty confident, but as always, wish me luck.
    "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    MCITP:EDA7, EDST7, MCSA 2003, MCSA Windows 7 NetApp NCDA-7 Mode VCP5-DCV, VCP6-DCV ITILv3-Foundation, ITILv3-Intermediate-OSA, AWS CSA
    Best of luck with it! I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    NLB isn't too bad to lab up on. Real clustering is a bit more difficult.

Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. You are already dead jmritenour's Avatar

Certifications
    RHCA, RHCE, RHCSA
    That didn't go well at all. I was way off my game today. Even by MS standards, the questions were very wordy, and I had to read, re-read, and read again, and still couldn't figure out what I was being asked.

Thank goodness for second shot. I'm gonna study up a few more weeks and give it another go. Pretty discouraging, but you can't pass them all the first time.
    "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Project +, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP:EA
    Awww man, I hate to hear that. Well, hopefully your testing center won't close before you retake it like mine did! LOL
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks