+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Exam Is Booked

Certifications
    CompTia A+, CompTia Network+, MCP, MCSA 2003, MCSE 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmcaninch View Post
    OMG so so close. I would focus on studying the lowest bar on the score report and do it the next day after the two week period is over. Hardest thing now is to re-read the material over again. Take a few days off and climb back on the horse. I have had my success taking tests on a Monday. I find the Friday tests seem to be much harder, perhaps it is all in my head. My theory is MS knows more people will be writing tests on Friday, as it is an easier day to get off work. Perhaps Jesse Ventura can make this into a show and prove/disprove my theory.

You will get it next time.
    Yep It actually frustrates me more when failing so close and what keeps me thinking is i mark for review 14 questions and in the end changed 6 of them from my first answer to a another answer, so it either got me closer to 700 or lost points. there were alot of questions on topics not covered in the sybex book, so i'll have to look at different resources for the next exam. yeah I also find test on Mondays better, but unfortunately I was forced on a Thursday as it was Easter weekend and the testing center was closed the Friday and Monday. He should make it into a show and personally I never liked an exam close to the beginning of an weekend.

my weakest ares was network infrastructure and server availability. Now it's for the longest wait until i face the exam again.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications

Default Third times the charm

I booked my exam again for Monday, hopefully it goes better this time around.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    Network+, Security+, Healthcare IT Technician, MCDST, MCSE 2003, CCNA
    Good luck to you!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Good luck!!

I'm also taking the 70-293 within a week or so coming up
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCP, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, ITILv3F, Security+
    I try and sit my exams in the morning that way I dont have the worries of anything that may have happened during the day to worry about. I also try and book my exam and sit it asap so I dont sit around for a week stressing about it!

Good luck with your exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Well, finally passed the exam today. Now onward to 70-294. Thank you all for the motivation.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Net+, MCP, MCSA 2003, MCSE 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead2011 View Post
    Well, finally passed the exam today. Now onward to 70-294. Thank you all for the motivation.
    Only 3 tries huh? You're going to let that second second-shot go to waste then. Even numbers! Eeeeven numbers...

Congrats.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Member

Certifications
    Network+, Security+, Healthcare IT Technician, MCDST, MCSE 2003, CCNA
    Congratulations!!!

Way to keep at it and not give up!

See you on the 294 board!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. DOS

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Security+, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 (MCSA)/ 70-293, 70-294, 70-298 (MCSE)
    Awesome dude you should be very proud
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks