+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    Network+ : A+ : Security+ : eJPT : Life+

Default CAPM courses for hours

Hello,

I've been trying to find out which online course provides the 23 hours of project management education that qualifies with PMI. Anyone know what the course would be and what website it is? I've been looking around but I'm not sure of which site actually qualifies for the education where PMI will take the hours.
    Booya!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. This site changed my life mzx380's Avatar

Certifications
    ITIL, ACA, VCP-DCV, Linux+, CCNA
    Completed in 2017: MBA: Information Technology Management (WGU)
    Currently Working On: PMP
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Woohoo! It's over 1000!

Certifications
    RHCSA, Linux+, ACSA, ACTC, ACSP, MCSA:7, MCTS, ITIL F, Prince2 Pract, AgilePM Practioner, VCP-DCV, Storage+, CCNA R+S, CCNA Sec, Security+, CEH, CASP
    The other thing I'd add to the info in the other thread mzx380 has linked to, is that there isn't a lot of CAPM specific training or materials out there. A lot of the training is aimed at PMP level, and there's a lot more books for PMP.

The upside is that you might be over prepared for CAPM. The downside is that it can be tougher going if you don't have much project management background.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    Network+ : A+ : Security+ : eJPT : Life+
    Thank you both. I don't know why I missed the thread.
    I'd rather be over prepared for the CAPM.
    Booya!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks