+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project+ passed

1. Tyb

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+,Project+,MCITP Server 2008 EA, MCSA Server 2008, MCITP/Win7, MCSA/Win7, CCENT, CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, CWNA, CEHv8, CHFI

Default Project+ passed

Passed today with an 863, one of the easier certs I have take. Studying for it was a chore as I find the subject matter dry and boring but another class closer to my BS.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyb View Post
    Passed today with an 863, one of the easier certs I have take. Studying for it was a chore as I find the subject matter dry and boring but another class closer to my BS.
    Congrats on pass!!

I totally agree the subject matter is so dry and boring. I hope to pass it this week and never have to look at it again..
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Tyb

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+,Project+,MCITP Server 2008 EA, MCSA Server 2008, MCITP/Win7, MCSA/Win7, CCENT, CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, CWNA, CEHv8, CHFI
    lol my thoughts exactly on never looking at it again. Good luck when you sit for it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA, CCENT, Project+, Security+, Network+, A+, Avaya AIPS and ACSS, ITIL Foundation (2011)
    Congratulations!!!
    Nice Job!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks