+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project+ Passed

Certifications
    BS-IT Sec, CCNA:Sec, CCNA R/S, CCENT, CEH, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, Sec+, Net+, A+, Project+, CIW WDS, CIW DDS

Default Project+ Passed

Just passed the Project+ exam earlier this week. As many have said before, studying for it was a chore due to sheer boredom, but here are some thoughts/comments/tips...

Total Study time was about 2 weeks.
    Resources:
    UCertify
    Sybex Book
    Misc. Charts and Documents

The Sybex book was my bread and butter for learning the material. It was concise and easy to read in a weekend. Ucertify was a good source, because the questions in the practice exam closely matched the actual exam. I did not use any of the chapter material in Ucertify. Lastly, I had a hard time remembering what inputs generated what outputs so I had made flash cards and that's what really helped me get this dry material in my head.

If anyone would be interested in some of the charts and documents, let me know.

Good Luck
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCNA: R&S, CCNA: Security, VCA: DV, VCA: Cloud, VCA: WM, VCP5: DCV, A+, Network+, Security+, CASP, & BS: Computer and Information Science.
    Congratulations
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats on pass!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks