+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project+ Passed

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISM, CISSP, SSCP, Security+, Network+, A+, Linux+, Project+, NSTISSI / CNSSI 4011, 4012, 4015, and 4016

Default Project+ Passed

As I think about maybe doing CAPM and/or PMP, I took the Project+ as a confidence builder.

My only study material was the Sybex book by Kim and William Heldman. I felt like a lot of the material was common sense based, so for most of it I just read through to understand concepts. Then right before the test I read through the chapter summaries/reviews again. Passing is a 710; I scored a 784.

If I had to do it again I'd study various vocabulary, documents, and formulas a bit more instead of just relying on overall concepts, but I'm satisfied with the end result .

Just an average Joe
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    A+, N+,S+,P+, CFOT, Pan, Network Pro, MTA MCP, MCSA Server 2012
    Congratulations on passing. I am taking the project pro this term.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats on pass!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    Project+
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe View Post
    As I think about maybe doing CAPM and/or PMP, I took the Project+ as a confidence builder.
    I too am using the Project+ exam as a confidence booster. I've never done any certs before and don't know how well I will do in a testing situation, I'm good at walking away and applying concepts I read about, just not so good at taking a test about them. I'm also using it as a gauge to see whether I'm of the mindset to actually go and do the PMP as well.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, iNet+, Network+, Security+, Project+, Linux+, CCENT, CCNA R&S and Sec, CIW Ass., CIW WFA, CIW WDS, CIW DBS
    Thank you for writing about your experiences. This is the second post I have seen that has made mention of knowing formulas and vocab. Stuff like that really helps others know what to hammer in studying.

And congrats on the pass!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Career Student
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe View Post
    My only study material was the Sybex book by Kim and William Heldman.

Is this the same book?: http://s11.postimg.org/pxl5tyadf/ebook.png
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member

Certifications
    ECDL , MOS 2010 , Comptia A+
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks