+ Reply to Thread

Thread: passed today

1. Senior Member

Default passed today

Passed the test this am.
    I read the sybex book today other than that no other studying. Started reading 3 am took test at 9am. Know the formulas.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    GCFE, GCED, GCIH, CISSP, CCSP, and others that should never be mentioned
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Sec+, Project + MCP (70-410) MTA: Windows OS Fundamentals. Some CIW Certs
    Nice job, congrats!

Personally, I am really struggling with this test because it's so darn boring. I keep telling myself to just get through it and move on but I'm not doing it. I just want to be done!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    The reason I read the book in one day was I couldn't get passed page 11 without getting bored. I felt that even if I didn't memorize everything it would atleast be as fresh as possible in my mind. You must know the various ev cvav etc and how they are calculated. I knew one and I think I got lucky since most of my questions used that one. Best of luck to you. Thanks all for the congrats.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks