+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, S+, P+, Active Directory, Configuring (2008), Windows 7, Config, MTA: OS, Networking, Security, Server Admin, CIW: JavaScript, DB Dev

Default Passed Project+ PK0-003

Holy crap, this exam was mixed for me. There were some elements that I liked and some that were just downright not interesting at all.

I made a 759, and this is the (oddly enough) first exam I wasnt sure I was going to pass or not. Im glad that I am passed it though.

thanks to those that helped me source cheaper vouchers through my old school, I do appreciate it!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    VCAP6-DCV Deploy, VCP6-DCV, MCSA 2012, CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec, Linux+ Storage+ Sec+ Net+ A+ Proj+ ITILF
    Ditto on some parts being very boring while others pretty interesting. I also didn't know what to expect on the test because it could have been very difficult. Fortunately my test pool was mainly easier questions and I swear some questions were identical to the ucertify practice tests.
    2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, S+, P+, Active Directory, Configuring (2008), Windows 7, Config, MTA: OS, Networking, Security, Server Admin, CIW: JavaScript, DB Dev
    What threw me off is Phase Gate on my third question. I dont recall it all in the book my friend lent to me, and that pretty much set the tone of the rest of the exam

Barely got it, but now ill be around 60 CU for transfer, now im working on MTA: Software Fundamentals since my start date was delayed
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    VCAP6-DCV Deploy, VCP6-DCV, MCSA 2012, CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec, Linux+ Storage+ Sec+ Net+ A+ Proj+ ITILF
    Good luck on that MTA. I hear it's tough but might not be as tough as the new python and java courses. These 2 have slowed my study down quite a bit but I have learned a lot that I'm not really interested in. If you do the wgu courses, remember the course mentors are there to help and ask for old cohorts. I don't think anyone who isn't trained in object oriented programming could pass the Java course without the course mentors.
    2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Great Job Congrats

Studying: Security +
    Upcoming: VCA-DCV, A+,MCSA SERVER 2012, ITIL FOUNDATIONS
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    a few
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, ITIL v3 Foundations, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, Server+, Project+, Network+, A+, CSA+, CCENT
    Congratulations on passing your Project+!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Junior Member Registered Member
    Congrats.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    ITIL, MTA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReceiver View Post
    I made a 759, and this is the (oddly enough) first exam I wasnt sure I was going to pass or not. Im glad that I am passed it though.
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks