+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project+ done!

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISSP, CCNA:R&S, Project+, Linux+, CCNA: Security, AWS CDA

Default Project+ done!

Passed today with a 763 (710 needed to pass).

The exam itself was confusing. Plenty of Best, Worst, Most questions that rely on having a thorough understanding of what the question means. I found it to be rather difficult though, had I prepared longer than 3 weeks, I may have had an easier time.

I did this through WGU and used soley the UCertify material. It was more than competent enough to use as my primary study tool. I read the entire ebook and did all the practice exams. Once I scored higher than an 80 on the post exam I scheduled the test. The best advice I can give is to understand all the acronyms, fully understand definitions to terms and have a good grasp of the formulas. Memorize them right before you come in and then write them down on the scratch paper.

Now on to Linux...
    Last edited by bpenn; 03-10-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCENT
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    PMP, CISSP, CEH, CCNP-S & DC, CCNA V/W, VCP-NV, VCA, CHFI, MCSA, CNDA, S+ Cloud+ N+ P+ Linux+, NCLA, CIW Sec, Android ATC, ITILv3
    Congrats! This will start you on the path for PMP.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    A+ Network+
    Quote Originally Posted by bpenn View Post
    Passed today with a 763 (710 needed to pass).

The exam itself was confusing. Plenty of Best, Worst, Most questions that rely on having a thorough understanding of what the question means. I found it to be rather difficult though, had I prepared longer than 3 weeks, I may have had an easier time.

I did this through WGU and used soley the UCertify material. It was more than competent enough to use as my primary study tool. I read the entire ebook and did all the practice exams. Once I scored higher than an 80 on the post exam I scheduled the test. The best advice I can give is to understand all the acronyms, fully understand definitions to terms and have a good grasp of the formulas. Memorize them right before you come in and then write them down on the scratch paper.

Now on to Linux...
    i just started the project+ myself. i am using ucertify for it all while at WGU. Thanks for the information.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Darth Lord of the Sith ITSpectre's Avatar

Certifications
    Sec+, MTA, MCP
    Congrats!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks