+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, N+, S+, P+, 70-687(Win8)

Default Passed P+ today - easier than I thought

I got an 851/900

There's a lot of study material online for the PMP cert which helped, but I was over-prepared.

I agree with what other members of this forum have said. Learn terminology, basic EVM, and the standard project process groups.

Glad to be done with this. This test was harder, for me, than the A+, N+ or S+
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MS in Security Information, Sec+,A+, Server+, Network+, Certified Network Defense Profesional (CNDP), Certified Cybercrime Forensic Investigator
    Wow! Really nice! Congrats on your pass!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Just a few...
    Congrats great score!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+/LPIC-1, C|EH, GMON
    If you had to condense it down to the most useful specific resources you think would be most efficient to use for this cert, what would they be?

I have the formulas down but I'm juggling a few other things so anything that can focus me on the best stuff would be awesome!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

congrats ~~!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, N+, S+, P+, 70-687(Win8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalabaster View Post
    If you had to condense it down to the most useful specific resources you think would be most efficient to use for this cert, what would they be?

I have the formulas down but I'm juggling a few other things so anything that can focus me on the best stuff would be awesome!
    I liked the Ucertify flash cards and also the practice tests in learn mode. I watched/listened to the lynda videos while gaming or driving, it helped me gain a high-level understanding project management as a whole and also terminology in context.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, Security+, MCP 70-210, Novell CNA 5.0
    I signed up for the Proj+ Beta...I know this is for mainly project managers, but I thought it could help my project mgmt skills better. Since it is only $50 instead of the normal $285, it is a no-brainer for me. However, not sure it will help me get a better job either. I don't have any study material as of yet, but didn't know if the existing PK0-003 material will be suffice for this 004 beta exam. Any suggestions will be helpful. Cheers!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks