+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed Project+

Certifications
    ITILv3, SSCP, CEHv8, A+, Network+, Project+

Default Passed Project+

Hey guys! Just passed the Project+ exam with a score of 805/900. Like most others, I had to take this for WGU. The only materials used was the uCertify course provided by WGU. I wouldn't say the exam is hard, but it was difficult to understand what the question was really asking at times and had to re-read the question. Most of the questions were scenario-based, so there was a lot to digest in such a short amount of time. I actually ran out of time while reviewing my Flagged questions so keep an eye on the clock! If I can pass this, so can you. Good luck to everyone. If you have any questions that don't require me to break NDA, ask away..

Arnie
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, CAPM
    Congrats! Its a good cert to have, especially if you plan on following it up with CAPM or the PMP. Otherwise, its a good little way to prove you know more about the language of business than the average techie.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. cdx

Certifications
    GSEC, CCNA Security, CCNA R&S, CCENT, A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MTA
    Congrats! I was glad when I passed it too, was so boring, but good knowledge to have.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Six Sigma White Belt, CNA, MCSE (Win2K)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdx View Post
    Congrats! I was glad when I passed it too, was so boring, but good knowledge to have.
    Boring!! Have you tried ITIL OMG
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    -->
    Quote Originally Posted by tmtex View Post
    Boring!! Have you tried ITIL OMG
    Ha, glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. Project+ was dry, but ITIL Foundation took it to a new level.
    A+ || Network+ || Security+ || Project+ || Healthcare IT Technician || ITIL Foundation v3 || CEH || CHFI
    M.S. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, WGU
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, Linux +, Security+, Project +, MTA-361 C#, 3 CIW 's, CCNA, CCNA Security
    Project + was the most boring of certs, but it has been invaluable in the field. Great Job mate!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Senior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA A+, MTA 98-349, MTA 98-366, MTA 98-367
    Quote Originally Posted by mgeoffriau View Post
    Ha, glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. Project+ was dry, but ITIL Foundation took it to a new level.
    I told myself that I would study for the ITIL in December 2016 and take the exam, but here we are in February 2017 and I only read 3 chapters from then and still have not taken the exam. The material is so boring.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+ | Network+ | ITIL-F v3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayz View Post
    I told myself that I would study for the ITIL in December 2016 and take the exam, but here we are in February 2017 and I only read 3 chapters from then and still have not taken the exam. The material is so boring.
    I did three days of solid studying for the ITIL Foundation with the help of the CBTNugget videos and took the exam as quickly as I could and passed. I remember trying to solely read the book and ended up reading chapter 1 about three times. Took me nearly a month to read three chapters. It was brutally boring lol
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, VCA-DCV, Linux+/LPIC-1, AWS CSA, AWS Dev, AWS SysOps, Project+ [Expired: Net+, Sec+, CCENT, CCNA]
    @Spiegel - did you use any other materials other than CBTNuggets for ITIL?
    Goals for 2017:
    RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS: Ubuntu | Project+ | AWS Certified DevOps Engineer | Learn Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Golang | Improve Python Programming
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks