+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    A.A.S Information Technology: Computer networking, Comptia S+,N+,A+, Project +

Default Passed 2nd time around

I retook the Project+ exam today and passed with the skin of my teeth! The wording in the exam confused me again and I was surprised I passed once I submitted my test. Scored a 725 and needed a 710. A pass is a pass right? Now time to get my Security+ and Linux+. Part of my WGU curriculum.
    Loading.... WGU- BS:IT- Network Administration
    Courses to Continue..... Linux+, Windows 10 70-698, Windows Server 2012, SQL, and JAVA Programming
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Member
    Congrats, was there anything you did different after not passing the 1st time?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+
    Congrats! I need to pass that class soon.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    A+/Net+/Sec+/Project+/HIT, CCSK, MTA: Network/Software Testing/Security/Server, VCA6-DCV, VCA6-NV, HDI: DST/SCA, ISACA CSX-F
    How much of the math formulas did you encounter?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member

Exclamation advice

Im also due to retake mine in a week's time, I was so nervous the first time i did not know what to expect, the practice tests i took were completely different from how Comptia set their questions and my time management was so bad . i think I got a 620 the first time I have my fingers crossed for even just a 710 this time.. please give some tips on what you did differently because my mind is such a blur i cant even remember some of the questions they asked.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks