+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Passed Project + ‎PK0-004

Passed the exam today with score of 823 without any study. Got a voucher yesterday and took test this morning. I took exam as I got a free voucher from my company. I have PMP, PMI-ACP, and CSM.

I was expecting easier exam and wanted to get out of there in 30-45 mins but it took me entire 90 mins to complete. The exam questions were not very difficult but one has to still pay attention to answer them well. I noticed some questions were poorly worded and it was hard to understand what they were trying to communicate.

I also noticed some agile related questions (around 10). The test had 95 questions in total. Any one with the PMP should not have any problem passing this exam without any prep.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ITIL-F 2011
    Congrats!
    2015 Goals: CISSP [X], 2016 Goals: CISM [X], 2017 Goals: CRISC [X]
    2018 Goals: eCPPT [ ]
    Five Year Goals: CSXP, OSCP, GPEN, eWPT
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security" - Benjamin Franklin
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Ph.D Candidate, MA, BA, CASP, Security+, Project+, Network+, Mobility+, CCNA-Security, CCENT
    Congratulations!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, Security+, MCP 70-210, Novell CNA 5.0
    Congrats...Seems like everyone that takes Project+ passes it...it must be an easy exam OR there are just obvious "common sense" questions.
    2017 -> Cloud+ beta (Oct), Linux+ 103 (Dec)
    2018 ->Linux+ 104, CCNA CyberOps (July Cohort)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    CSA+, CWTS, Storage+, Sec+, A+, N+, Mobility+, MCP, etc.
    While I wouldn't call it an "easy" exam, if one has worked on projects, or has some coursework under their belt for similar topics, then many of the questions are "common sense". Still there are processes and terms that unless someone has done some studying or has lots of previous experience that there is effort involved. Project+ is not IT heavy, in spite of being from CompTIA.

I do like that the cert provides a method to show some foundational knowledge to a prospective employer, given that in some way - whether an SME, a project lead, etc. - most any IT professional will find themselves in the midst of projects from time to time.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks