+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    WGU BS: IT Security, CCNA (R+S, S), Linux+, LPIC-1, Project+, CDIA+, S+,N+, A+, CIW, MTA

Default Taking Project+ in next 2 weeks

Hi all. I am planning to take the Project+ in the next two weeks. I've read the Sybex book and am currently getting 75-80% on the uCertify tests. One of the problems I'm having is with which document covers what stuff. So my questions are 1. Is this going to be covered on the exam? 2. Is there a list somewhere that shows the document creation workflow (ie Business Case >> Project Charter >> etc)?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    OCPJP 6, ITIL Foundations, A+, Net+, Sec+, Project+, CIW Web Development Professional
    The exam will have questions on which document covers which stuff.

This is the PDF that I used to study. I actually printed it out on a plotter using 40 inch wide paper and hung it up on my office wall.

http://dmitryivanovdotnet.files.word...k_4_pm_en2.pdf
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Sec+, Project+, 70-680, 70-686, 70-640, 70-642, 70-646, MCSA: Win 7, MCSA: Win 2K8, MCITP:ED, MCITP:EA, CCNA R&S, Useless CIW x2
    Same here.

I've read the Project + study guide by Heldman and am steadily getting 80%+ on the ucertify exams.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    WGU BS: IT Security, CCNA (R+S, S), Linux+, LPIC-1, Project+, CDIA+, S+,N+, A+, CIW, MTA
    Passed. Read the Sybex book twice and memorize the formulas and vocab words.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats on pass!!

I'm taking mine pretty soon hoping it's not too bad.
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA, CCENT, Project+, Security+, Network+, A+, Avaya AIPS and ACSS, ITIL Foundation (2011)
    Congratulations!!!
    Great job.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks