+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed GREM

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    GREM, GPEN, GCFA, GCIH, GSEC, GCIA, GCFE, CCNA Cyber Ops, ACE, MCSA

Default Passed GREM

I started the FOR610 course at the beginning of September via OnDemand. I did not have any prior experience with reverse engineering. I had never seen assembly code prior to this course. I watched some of the videos, read the books four times, did the labs three times and listened to the MP3s four times. This was a great course with a lot of material to take in. The authors did an excellent job of presenting extremely technical material in an easy to learn format. I was able to put my new skill set to use right away which was great. The only downside I experienced with the course was some of the questions on the practice exam and GREM exam were not discussed in the course. There were a few questions that applied to tools that were not in the course. I think these tools were used in prior renditions of the course and left in the exam by mistake.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    Too many MCPs and MCTS, MCSA: Security, MCSE: Security, MCSA: 2003, 2008, 2012, MCITP: EA, CISSP-ISSAP, SCS DLP, GREM
    Congratz!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, AWS CCP, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, MSISA, BSBA
    Congrats on the pass!! FOR610/GREM is one I really want to do!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, AWS CCP, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: MS Cybersecurity, Learning: Linux/CLI, Git, Python, Pentesting
    Next Up:​ eJPT, eCPPTv2, OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (CLI, Git, Python), eLearnSecurity PTSv3
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Completely Clueless TechGromit's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Network +, Sanity+ (Revoked), GSEC, GCIH, GREM
    Congratulations.

I'm studying this now, and find some of the material painful to stay focused on. I plan on taking my first practice exam within 2 weeks, I'll see where I stand than in preparation. My exam expiration date is Dec. 6th.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks